Our entire process is centered around developing a customized facility that fits your company’s work style and culture
Laterre Partners is an emerging leader in in the office and industrial build-to-suit market throughout the southern United States. Our blend of development and construction management skills along with our expertise in financial markets and deal structuring allows us to provide customized solutions to our corporate clients in servicing their corporate headquarters, regional office or storage and distribution facility needs.
We work with the client in a synergistic fashion from project conception to fully understand its building concept, budget, schedule, and unique project specifications to ensure that its vision is developed on time and within budget. To accomplish this, we listen to what you need from your facility and then diligently assemble the appropriate team of highly regarded professionals for your project through our depth of experience and long-standing relationships with architects, engineers and general contractors.
Why choose Laterre as your build-to-suit partner:
- Your capital dollars can be directed to other non-facility-related areas to grow your business while strengthening your balance sheet since the majority of our lease arrangements are treated as operating leases and not capital leases.
- We are able to serve as your single-source solution for the entire scope of the project including site selection, land development approval, design, construction, financing, and property and asset management. Instead of managing multiple relationships and issues, you interface with only us.
- You’re able to leverage our capital, resources, and expertise while dictating the design, construction, and management of your facility.
- Our streamlined project management system permits you to move into your facility much faster than if you built it independently.
- We sit on your side of the table from the outset to take into account your unique business requirements and operational criteria and then design around them. We’re able to produce a schematic design within 90 days of a letter of intent.
- Design coordination and contract negotiation are carried out with your budget in mind. We provide “value engineering” services ensuring that the design team maximizes quality, while eliminating unnecessary expenses.
- We work with you in tailoring the design scheme so as to allow for the ability to accommodate space modifications during the lease term and address future expansion needs in a seamless fashion.
- Our construction management team works with experienced general contractors across several markets in a design-build or competitive bid fashion in delivering below-budget projects in an accelerated manner.